Tuesday, May 26, 2009

13 Months Old.....

Katherine's 13th month has been catastrophic!!!

Basically since she started walking, she thinks she can now conquer the world, and she has attempted to do so, at least her version of the world.

In her 13th month she has started:

1) Walking
2) Talking on the telephone "HI"
3) Wearing necklaces "pretty"
4) Hi-5's
5) Thought she could conquer the big step from the patio to the back yard, that didn't end so well.
6) Shaking her head "NO!"

Her current vocabulary includes:
daddy, mommy, hi, bye-bye, Maddy, Bella, Nana, thank-you, baby, happy, uh-oh, oooh - weee (on the swing)....there is more, i will edit this when I remember them.

I swear I have heard her mimic her sister saying: "what's that" and "I wan't to see"

I just LOVE my little Katherine, she is so stinking cute and growing up way too fast!!!

No comments:

Divider

Divider