a memorable event......
I have been trying to catch urine from Katherine all morning!!!
She has a possible Urinary Tract Infection. We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and this morning I was supposed to put a bag on her to try and catch a sample of urine. After 3 hours of wearing the silly thing she finally peed (spelling??) not even 1/16th of a teaspoon. I am no expert, but I am pretty sure that is not enough of a sample to do anything with. So I emptied the bag into the little sample cup and tried to put the bag back on her. But after 3 hours of wear and her pulling it off multiple times, it lost its stickiness and won't stick to her anymore.
So I am thinking she has got to pee sometime soon, lets just keep her on the toilet and try to catch it in the cup....yes!!! NO!! She sits there for over 10 minutes giving me nothing, so I decide to let her play. Besides she has a fit EVERY time she has to pee, she will definately let me know when it is comin'. Right?? Well....not so much.
A few minutes later I find a puddle right in front of the TV.
Now I get to call the doctor to get another pee bag and start all over with the salty foods and liquids....WOO-HOO!!
2 comments:
haha...oh the joy of being the mom. Hope you guys are doing great! :)
I had to do that with Sydney in June The dr didn't get it on right so I ended up having to redo it a couple times. Third time was a charm. And she didn't even have a UTI!!! lol
Post a Comment