Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a year!!!

This has been a pretty tough year on us, as I am sure most people can agree with. Now that it is almost over I am constantly reminded of the blessings that we have been given!! To finish the year off we found out that we are going to be adding another addition to our family. Pollock baby #3 is on its way!! I am 10 weeks (waited 6 weeks to tell people, which is huge for me, I can't keep a secret). I haven't been sick hardly at all which is nice and except for a little weight gain, I don't show at all which is nice too!! The only thing is the exhaustion, I have been falling to sleep with the kids at 7:00, which is nice but it is horrid on my house work. So my house has been pretty much a disaster, but Monday my mom surprised us with a visit and helped me clean...it was so wonderful. I love my mother so much!!


This little one was a surprise for us, I was SO NOT READY to have another baby, but I guess he decided it was time for him to come anyway!! Now that we have gotten use to the idea we are very excited. We were able to hear the heartbeat Thursday and got an ultrasound yesterday. Madelynn is very excited. She asks me all the time if my baby is ready to come out. My due date is July 12th, which is Madelynn's birthday so I keep telling her that she has to wait for her birthday and then the baby will come!! Anyway, wish us luck!

7 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Congratulations! 3 is fun!

The Pollock Family said...

Hope it's a boy!! We need some more men to even things out. :)

Anna said...

Congrats! It will be fun to see what baby #3 looks like, because I think babies 1 and 2 look a lot different! (one looks like her mom, and one look like her dad.) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Lindsey said...

YEAH!!! I can't believe you've known for 6 weeks and didn't say anything! I am very excited for you guys!

Jill said...

YeeeHawwww! So happy for you guys. Lucky to not be showing yet!!! I think you just always need to have babies with me...thats why its here. Congrats to you guys!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you start feeling better!!!

The Chris Jackson's said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe how big your girls are, too! So adorable.

Divider

Divider