Madelynn comes into the kitchen crying:
M: Mommy, Auntie won't let me wear my dress....(sob, sob)
Me: Oh, but you look so cute (she was dressed very cute in a top and a skirt, tights and tennies)
M: (Full sobbing) But it doesn't spin!!
I then try very hard not to laugh as I console her!!
She is SO FUNNY!!! Our conversations daily are as follows:
Me: Madelynn, put on some pants right now!!! (After telling her several times)
M: But mommy, I don't want to wear pants, I want to wear a dress!
Me: No, it is too cold to wear a dress...PANTS NOW!!!
M: I want to be cold!!
It is a daily battle to get her to wear pants. She would live in a dress/skirt if I let her. The best part is....any time she gets a new dress/skirt she asks "does it spin?" It HAS to twirl like a princess!!
She is very unique and very much her own personality, we love her!!
BTW: lately we have resorted to tights with her dresses to keep her warm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment