Friday, March 5, 2010

Updates!!

I have a whole list of things to blog about:

1) Madelynn's broken arm
2) Grandpa's funeral
3) Jacob passed the CHP Background investigation
4) We found out the sex of the baby!!!
5) More service 2010

First of all, I want to explain why I decided to go private. The main reason is.....Jacob passed his Background investigation for the CHP, which means, we are just waiting for his name to be next in line to enter the Academy. The Academy is 6 1/2 months long and is located in Sacramento, which means we will be without Daddy for a long time and I don't feel comfortable posting that to random strangers. During the time that he is in the Academy the kids and I will be doing a lot of traveling and visiting family far away and I want to be able to journal our travels without feeling like someone could be stocking me!!

That is the main reason, but I have other reasons as well.

So I hope you all feel honored that you have insights into the dealings and goings on of the Pollock Family and hope you enjoy reading my blog!!!


Laura

No comments:

Divider

Divider