Today was a very productive day!! I want to show that I do have days like this, they are few and far between, but they actually occur!!
I....
- washed all the dishes from having a broken-down sink all weekend (loaded, unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher and hand washed every pot I own)
- washed all the bedding and remade the beds
- called the bank regarding title on our car
- got Madelynn all set up to start preschool this fall
- got Jacob an appointment with the ENT
- went shopping to Costco and FoodsCo
- stopped by Stef's to give her her Costco groceries and see her garden
- paid bills (PAID OFF OUR CREDIT CARD!!! only one more to go!!)
- did the prework on all of our meals this week:
*baked potatoes for potato soup
*baked & shredded chicken for chicken enchaladas
*made red beans & rice
- cooked dinner (sloppy joes which were super YUMMY)
- folded and put away 3 batches of laundry
- planted flowers for FHE
It has been a very productive day, and by-the-way I am officially on the single digit week countdown until baby is here!!!! I feel wonderful and tired. Now to put the kiddos to bed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment