My day was AMAZING to say the least! My dear friend and cousin, Amy, showed up on my doorstep to surprise me and spend the day with me. My day was going to be nice anyway, but that was icing on the cake and totally made my day, I LOVED it!!! So we spent the day with 7 kids and 12 dogs with 2 adults to keep it under control, lol!!! It was a little chaotic, Ryleigh tripped over Blue and busted her head open, no stitches were needed, but it was scary; Katherine skinned up both of her knees with lots of blood involved and Madelynn fell on her arm and wouldn't stop crying about it (except to go to dinner) until Jacob gave her a blessing! But the kids LOVED playing with the puppies and had a blast together! It was so nice to visit with Amy. Amanda came over when she got off of work to join the party and take over puppy duty. Then when Jacob got off of work we all went out to dinner together. I don't think our water was too excited to see us coming, but we had a wonderful time nonetheless!
Jacob had taken Katherine out shopping on Wednesday evening (Madelynn wanted to stay with the puppies) for Mommy's birthday and she got be balloons and flowers of course!! She also got me some muffin balls (donut holes) for breakfast because "those are Mommies favorite" LOL!!! She is so cute and I love her so much! She has blossomed since Madelynn started Kindergarten and is my little pal and helper, I LOVE the change in her. But once Madelynn gets home she is back to her loud, busy little self and could care less about what mommy is doing.
Madelynn kept wrapping up her and my jewelry and giving them to me as birthday presents all day, it was very cute and thoughtful!
I got my traditional birthday card from my Grandma Nagle, which isn't anything fancy, but I look forward to getting it every year and it really means so much to me. I love my family so much!! She is my last living grandparent and I am so glad that I still get to enjoy her!!!
I am so sad that I didn't think to get the camera out, not even once, the entire day!!! So I have no pictures to prove that I turned 30. Oh well, I still had a wonderful day with wonderful people and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing life.
Little bit about life:
Madelynn is playing AYSO for the first time and it has made us very busy. The coach has practices twice a week and they are late in the evening which is bad for my kid's early bedtime of 7:00! Austin and Katherine have been pretty cranky at practices and it has not been fun. But games start this Saturday which means less practices and hopefully a little bit of normalcy around here.
Jacob is cub scout master which means he is gone on Wednesday nights. I am still working at 'the office' on Tuesday and Thursday nights, so with FHE on Mondays and date night on Fridays, we are pretty busy during the week!! Oh, and now soccer practice on Monday and Wednesday nights too! =)
My mom's dog, Lady, had 9 puppies and we have had them since they were 4 weeks old. They are still to young for Lady to completely leave them, so she is here too. 10 + Bella + Blue = 12 dogs!!!! I think my house stinks and I am ready to get rid of them, so 2 more weeks and they are GONE, even if I have to give them away! The kids are in heaven with these puppies! They are constantly loving and cuddling with a puppy and the puppies love it too. There always seems to be one who is whining in their bed and just wants to cuddle and the girls are more than happy to oblige! Every day they are getting more and more playful and so now I am keeping them outside most of the time (they are only inside when it is too hot for them to be out), which is helping the odor and they like to have more room to romp and play.
So basically, life is exciting and fun. To top off my Birthday I have a hot date tonight and I am very excited!!!
My mom's dog, Lady, had 9 puppies and we have had them since they were 4 weeks old. They are still to young for Lady to completely leave them, so she is here too. 10 + Bella + Blue = 12 dogs!!!! I think my house stinks and I am ready to get rid of them, so 2 more weeks and they are GONE, even if I have to give them away! The kids are in heaven with these puppies! They are constantly loving and cuddling with a puppy and the puppies love it too. There always seems to be one who is whining in their bed and just wants to cuddle and the girls are more than happy to oblige! Every day they are getting more and more playful and so now I am keeping them outside most of the time (they are only inside when it is too hot for them to be out), which is helping the odor and they like to have more room to romp and play.
So basically, life is exciting and fun. To top off my Birthday I have a hot date tonight and I am very excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment