Saturday, April 19, 2008

13 more days!!

We are down to less than two weeks before we have two little girls!! I am so excited!! I have been baby hungry and ready to hold this baby for several weeks now, it is so nice to think that it could be any day.

Today was the Great American Clean Up. Jacob planted trees while Maddy and I observed. It was fun to be out and about doing service as a family. We don't do that often enough. Afterwards Maddy got to play on the playground which she loved. I was surprised at how well she climbed around on the junglegym all by herself. She is growing up!!





Here are some miscellaneous pictures.


Here is Maddy and Bella. I missed the shot where Maddy had her arm around Bella while looking at the fish. It was too cute!!


Here is Uncle Ben with his mission call, we are still so excited for him!!


Here is Maddy and Lucy eating pretzels and sharing a ride. They have so much fun together.

3 comments:

Just The Three Of Us said...

I am so excited to see the new baby pollock! i bet you are even more excited! ;) i love the pics of maddy at the great american clean-up! she is so cute!

andrea

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Oh my goodness, Maddy is just too cute! Our family is so excited for you and your soon to be new arrival. Yeah!!! Two girls, you are going to have so much fun. Call if you need anything.(Please) We are here to help.

Brooke said...

How exciting!!! I can totally relate to being baby hungry :)

Divider

Divider