Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Princess and The Pea



Happy Halloween!!



We had a different variation to the tale of 'The Princess and the Pea.' Our tale included a pea with a double ear infection, and a princess with a terrible cough. This tale included lots of tears both from mommy and babies, double trips to the doctors office and just when we thought we were at the worst, mommy got sick too!!

This tale did have a happy ending which included TONS of candy and homemade carmel apples from the best mother-in-law in the world.

6 comments:

Jordan and Heidi said...

What a bad day :-( The pics are so cute, I would never had guessed so much was going on. The recipe for the caramel apples are on my blog in case you run out and need more.

Family Estill Espinoza said...

how adoreable. jacob must be so happy. I love you tons

Brooke said...

Sorry you were all sick, the girls costumes were so cute though!!!

BrittanyB said...

great princess costume! So sad that they were sick, Andi was too!

Pollock Palooza said...

Love the costumes! Awesome princess:)

The Chris Jackson's said...

Your girls are so cute! I am sorry that you guys were sick. We are in the middle of passing around a cold in our family, but it hasn't been anything we had to go to the doctor for thank goodness. I hope that all is well now. Stay in touch. :)

Divider

Divider