Saturday, November 7, 2009

WANTED

Hey everyone in the area....I need empty papertowel rolls or toiletpaper rolls for a nursery activity!!!

So, if you run out of papertowels or toiletpaper in the next few weeks, please think of me, I will come get them from you!!!


Thanks!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

What activity are you doing with them? (just curious, 'cause I'm in the Primary Pres now.)

BrittanyB said...

I will try to remember!

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

You've got it! I will keep a special bag of them for you :DLove ya sweetie!

Laura said...

Thank you Britt and RandiSue!!!

Anna, the idea is to make streamers that they can run around with and make the strings fly, but I also think they would work really good to have the kids make noisemakers out of. Have the kids fill them with beans, rice, macaroni, etc. then tape the ends really well and make-some-noise!!!

Divider

Divider