Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby Names!!

We have seven weeks until this baby comes and still have no idea what we are going to name her. Jacob and I have been looking at names tonight, I think we went through 10,000 names and kept coming back to a few that we like. We did find one that we thought was blogworthy, and that was 'Brandywine.' Who knew that was a name of a CHILD!!!

Anyway, the names we came up with are in my poll. Let me know what you think. If you have any middle name suggestions, please feel free to chime in. There is no guarantee that we will go with the winner, I just want to know what you all have to say about it. Just as a note, my personal favorite is Kallee Suzette Pollock.

Bytheway, Madelynn's finger is doing awesome!! I took her to the Dr. on Thursday and after literally 30 seconds of being in the waiting room (I am serious) the Dr. said that it is pretty much gone already. It was nothing major. Thank goodness!!!

Here are some pictures from this week. We have an apricot tree (came with the house) that has been blooming and therefore has 'popcorn', hence the song, 'popcorn popping on the apricot tree.' Well Madelynn has put this together and will run over to the tree and do 'popcorn' with her hands, like in the song. Because really, how cool is it that we have our own popcorn popping in our back yard!! However, it is all that we can do to keep Madelynn from picking the popcorn from the tree. I tried to get some pictures of her picking popcorn from the tree, but I wasn't very successful, here is a few of the pictures that I did get that turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Personally, I think Stefanie is a beautiful name. I'm just sayin'.

Coach Kennington said...

I'm thinkin sierra that a for sure for me.

Lindsey said...

I second what Lacy said...definitely Sierra...love it!

Divider

Divider