She had decided that it was time to start the dishwasher, so here is the soap, a lot of soap, in the dishwasher.
But she had already moved on from dish duty, she decided that she needed a little snack I guess. So here she is indulging in the peanut butter and SUGAR canister on the counter. When I asked her what she was doing she said "eating sugar," like hello, what does it look like I am doing mom!!! And yes, she has started calling me 'mom' and Jacob 'dad'. Sometimes I feel like it is a degrading term, what happened to 'mommy and daddy'?? I think I am going to start having her call me mother, I prefer that to mom!!
And since I am blogging, I thought I would include this.
My kitchen really bugs me. We bought the house knowing it would be a fixer-upper and we were okay with that. But it is about time we do something about our kitchen floor. I have given up looking for matching the tile that we already have. It is white with texture, impossible to find or match at least in the town of Bakersfield. So we have decided to find new tile and redo the entire thing. I went to Bill Ray's Tile this morning and this is what I found that I like. I like the darker one better than the lighter one, but I am not done looking yet, yea for more house projects!!
2 comments:
I love that she saw absolutely no problem with eating straight sugar, that's awesome!
jajaja that looks just like moms floor
i would have never guessed
have fun with your house projects
i love you tons
hollie
Post a Comment