Friday, September 19, 2008

For Sale

BABY SLINGS!! $25.00

Here are the fabric selections. I only have one available in each fabric print. Just let me know which print you want and your size (measure yourself from top of shoulder to opposite hip where you would carry your baby.) I will ship them for free.

Tropical print with cream baby fleece as lining.




Teal & lime green print with lime baby fleece lining


Salmon floral with brown background and matching dark brown lining.


This one is already made.

Black and white. Made for 29" measurement.


This is a good picture of the sling (found on the web). This is how Katherine likes to ride because she can see.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Can you post a picture of one on? I'm curious to see how they work. I've never used one before.

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

I can attest to the awesomeness of Laura's slings. They are super cute and I love that they are reversible. And, as a bonus, they aren't just for little babies. I was able to hole two-year-old Maddy in one and it was quite comfy.

I just wanted to throw in my $.02

Just The Three Of Us said...

look at you all talented and stuff!!! i love them! when the time comes, i would definitely purchase one!!

by the way..love stef's $.02 :)

Kendra said...

This is Kendra Liz's cousin. On the salmon with the brown back, is it fleece on the back? I'm interested in that on. You can email me at kendrann@aol.com. Thank you.

Tevis and Katie said...

Hi, this is Katie Hull (formerly Zehnter) one of April Farmers friends formerly from Frazier Park. I am interested in buying a wrap from you in either the salmon floral, or the teal/lime. Please let me know what I need to do. My email address is tkhulk@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Tevis and Katie said...

I forgot to ask if the salmon floral has a fleece lining? If not I would want the teal.

Divider

Divider