We missed seeing a calf born by minutes. I was so sad, I have always wanted to see a calf born at the fair, but I seem to always just miss it.
We did, however, get to see an elephant poop (kinda the same thing, right?) The elephant guide lady walked the elephant over to her designated spot, tapped her behind and caught the poop in a shovel. I laughed. The funny part was, she was in the middle of a ride....she had kids on her back!!!!
Jacob got Madelynn and Katherine to do itsy-bitsy-spider, it was the first time Katherine had done the hand motions. It was adorable!!
Madelynn and Katherine loved the goats. I am amazed that they are not afraid of them. I am always afraid of them biting me, but they aren't. Brave little souls.
The firetrucks!!!
Madelynn got her face painted for the first time, she got a GREEN balloon!! She was very excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment