Thursday, September 24, 2009

Helping Hands!!

Madelynn has been asking to help with dinner for a while. I finally decided that it would be okay and I am so glad that I have started letting her help. Tonight we made Manicotti for dinner. She helped stuff the shells and, of course, she LOVED every minute of helping.






Tuesday we got adventurous and made some carmel apples. They were so pretty and SO YUMMY!!! I found out that Jacob isn't a huge fan and I decided that must be why I love them so much, to make up for his lack of enthusiasm towards the apples =)

Here we are dipping the apple in chocolate. Love my little helpers.


Here is Madelynn with her apple.


Here is our finished product....YUM!!


The other day my dad stopped by to help Ben with his brakes. He let the girls 'help'. Katherine especially got into it, she might be our future mechanic!!


No comments:

Divider

Divider