This has been the biggest time consumer for me lately. I am getting ready for a Super Saturday "Getting Ready for Christmas" Enrichment Activity in November. These are just a few of the samples. I was quite pleased with how they turned out although I am quite sick of the project. I am starting to figure out that that is one of my downfalls: I have a great idea and am all gung-ho getting it going and getting everyone else excited about it, but then I get sick of it really quickly and it gets difficult to follow it through, huh!!
2 comments:
how cute. you are so talented
hey hurray. i am your first follower. hurray hurray
miss you and love you tons
How fun!!! Very cute project ideas. Check out this blog to see what we're doing at ours. I've been incharge of it with the 2nd councelor...it's a ton of work!!! www.ttrosedaleward.blogspot.com
Post a Comment