Friday, October 17, 2008

Disneyland Teaser!!

Okay, it is 12:30 at night so I am not going to spend too much time on this but I want to get a little bit of Disneyland on here, mostly to tease you all of the most wonderful week we could possibly have. Not only were we all together for 9 days, yes 9; but we were also at the best place on earth!!!

The highlights were:

Mickey & Minnie
Pooh Bear, Tigger included
Broken shoes
Fastpass Wednesday
Princesses, princesses and yes, more princesses
and RIDES, RIDES, RIDES

Yes, we had a blast. By Wednesday we were convinced that Maddy was thinking "thank you so much, mommy and daddy, for moving to Disneyland, I LOVE it here!!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

laura! so i found your blog on stefanie's page. oh my gosh, your girls are gorgeous! i am so happy for you. i hope you're doing well!

Divider

Divider