Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too busy!!

Tonight is the first time I have been on the computer in literally about 2 weeks and it has been fun to check in on everyone's blogs, there have been lots of updates, thanks!!

I have lots to blog about as well, here is my list so I can remember:

1) Katherine's first tooth
2) Crafts for enrichment
3) Canning
4) Disneyland trip
5) Maddy & Kate updates
6) Tag by Liz (yes, I saw it but I wasn't at my house so I couldn't do it right then, but I will do it)

Amanda moved out last week and since she has been here since we moved in, I have never had access to use that room. So now all of the sudden it is like my house has an add-on and I have lots more space. We are going to make that room the office/guest bedroom which means the desk will be out of my kitchen and the dinning room table will be back in the kitchen and out of the living room. Hopefully we can get a few more projects done on the house in the next few weeks and get things a little nicer for the holidays, needless to say I am very excited!!!

No comments:

Divider

Divider