This is going to be a really long post, but it entails our family vacation at Disneyland which includes so much fun and too many details to share it all, but we will hit the highlights.
Looks so fun! I'm jealous. Sorry I never got back to you with recipes. I'm a dork. I kept meaning to tell you that I just threw food in and hoped it would turn out o.k. at the end of the day. That's how I do most of my crock pot cooking. I hope your food situation turnde out o.k. It's fun to see pics of Bruce and Kathy. Haven't seen them in ages.
1 comment:
Looks so fun! I'm jealous. Sorry I never got back to you with recipes. I'm a dork. I kept meaning to tell you that I just threw food in and hoped it would turn out o.k. at the end of the day. That's how I do most of my crock pot cooking. I hope your food situation turnde out o.k.
It's fun to see pics of Bruce and Kathy. Haven't seen them in ages.
Post a Comment