Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo Shoot

So of all the mornings that I had planned on dressing the girls, doing their hair, etc., and gget some cute pictures of them, only to have one or both of them be totally uncooperative, it has to be one unexpected morning when neither one have their hair done or cute outfits on that I get some pictures of them together.

This morning I bathed the girls and had them on my bed and Maddy laid down next to Katherine and I just happened to get some cute pictures.

Here is the same picture, one in black & white, one in color.


I couldn't get one of theses ones with Madelynn's eyes open, but I thought they were cute because their arms are linked together.

Ahhh....so cute!

1 comment:

Brandi & Cole said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the video of katherine smiling. Thanks for the wonderful things you said about me! (I think you were talking about me)

Divider

Divider