Katherine is so beautiful and smily. She is a very content and happy baby as well. However she does let me know when she has had enough, she can be nice and quiet and cooing one minute, then, as if to say "I'm right here!", be red in the face crying. Madelynn still loves her. She likes to push her in her swing or kiss her when she is in her chair. And when Katherine is not in these cool baby items, one of Madelynn's babies is very contently using them instead. She is a very good mommy to her babies, and bears, and piggy, and.....all the rest.
Here are some pictures of what I have been able to capture so far.


1 comment:
Hey Jacob... is that Justin's yellow shirt? :) Katherine's going to be HUGE the next time we see her. Laura I thought it was funny you had the slight pause before saying Katherine's name. Do you find yourself mixing names already? :)
Post a Comment