Friday, June 20, 2008

Quilting

Here is my first quilting block, I am so proud. It came out so good, all of my corners even match. I am attending a quilting class with an enrichment group. I really debated on going or not but decided to just do it because it isn't every day that you can learn to sew from the best sewer on earth, Judy. Already in one class I have learned a few tricks. We are making a sampler quilt and started with the easiest, a nine-patch. I am so excited to be sewing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love quilting! My sister Twylla is working on that same pattern I think. When you get my invite to my blog you will have to look at my older posts and see the quilts my mom has helped me with. Your kids are so adorable by the way!

Divider

Divider