Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by a girly I have never met, but am getting to know through the blog....and am really starting to like her. She seems like a wonderful person and a hard worker (just got a BS in NURSING, I could never do that stuff). Plus she married my cousin (she must be an angel as well!!)

Copy and paste, then fill in your own answers. All about me -- Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Jacob, by far.
C. CAKE OR PIE? Depends on my mood, love white cake with strawberries, but also love pumpkin pie!!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday, we just sit around together after church and enjoy eachothers company, LOVE IT!!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Internet, lipgloss, mascara, diaperbag.
F. FAVORITE COLORS? a pretty blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? LOVE gummy bears
H. HOMETOWN? I claim Ojai, CA, I mean who wants to claim Taft!?!?! Plus I only lived in Taft for three years while I finished highschool, don't have any friends from H.S. that I am in contact with now. All of my close friends are from kindergarten in Ojai, so that is where I claim to be from. I always think people question me when I say Ojai, so I feel like I have to explain myself.
I. INDULGENCE? While pregnant.....CHOCOLATE. But in normal circumstances, a good 'ol bag of original ruffles.
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July, I love the summer!!
K. KIDS? Two girls, Maddy and Kate.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My husband and children.
M. MARRIAGE DATE? July 19, 2002
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother, 5 sisters!!! (poor Ben!!)
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. As a child it was oranges, but now I have to have an apple every day, fuji apples.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Something happening to my children. Spiders.
Q. QUOTE: The greatest work occurs within the walls of your own home.
R. REASON TO SMILE: Maddy waking up dry the first night she goes without a diaper!!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman, I hope to be just like her one day =D
T. TAG PEOPLE: Jacque
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I grew up in the mountains....bears, mountain lions and all.
V. VEGETABLES? Zuccini, carrots, peas.
W. WORST HABIT? According to Jacob.....that I don't move the chair back after I drive the car, so when he gets in the car he is all scrunched into the dashboard until he moves it back, but it is 'automatic' and takes forever according to him!!
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasounds. I have never heard of anyone crying when they see their x-rays, have you??
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Right now my appetite is worse than when I was pg, so ANY food is my favorite!!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Blogging is such a great way to stay connected, isn't it? Nate says "hi" too. :-)

Karin Hopkins said...

Glad you found our blog! You have a very cute family! Girls are so fun huh?! Hope all is well with you!

Divider

Divider