Saturday, July 5, 2008

Catch Up Pictures

A few weeks ago we went with our friends to Murray Family Farms to pick some berries. It was 80 degrees when we got there at 8:30 in the morning and within an hour it was close to 100. Needless to say the girls were hot and bored very quickly, but it was still a very fun and successful day.







I had left Madelynn watching a movie while I fed the baby in the other room. She was being very quiet and when I checked on her, this is what I found. Her hand had actually been under her chin before I got the camera. So cute!!!

This is at a luau birthday party that we attended. It was lots of fun!!

4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

I love all the pictures from these posts! Where is this farm?

College Heights Ward said...

Murray Family Farms is on the way to Tehachapi on the 58, about 20 minutes from town.

Anonymous said...

your babies are so cute! Did you know I really really wanted to use the name Madelynn and then my sister-in-law just named her little girl Addelynn. I am so sad! Sniff sniff!

shimminb said...

Your family is so cute. Thanks for letting me see your blog. I don't know your e-mail address to send you an invite to my blog, so I will have to get it from you sometime. Tamara

Divider

Divider