Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Dearest Madelynn....

I am so in love with Madelynn. She is SO Many things, she is so cute, she is so rascally, she is so crazy, and she is so funny. Well, right now she is so funny!! She has started saying so many words and phrases, but the funniest one has been the use of the word 'SURE!' The use of this word ranges from 'sure mommy' to 'sure, thanks!' to just saying 'SURE' as in "yea, whatever, I don't care" That one is my favorite.

A little note about Katherine. She is such a GOOD BABY and I think that is an understatement. She is sleeping a 9 HOUR stretch at nighttime in her crib in Madelynn's room. Then she wakes up, eats, and sleeps another three hours. I am SO LUCKY!! She has also started drooling. I was just holding her and I literally had drool dripping from my elbow and her outfit was drenched!!

A note about Jacob and I, we just had our 6th Anniversary. It was a wonderful day!! I love my husband so much, he truly is the best man I have ever met!! And we got a new camera, I know, we just got a new camera, but we got a real camera, not just a point and shoot, I am SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Brandi & Cole said...

Congrats on 6 years together!

Divider

Divider