We bought a Canon SD1100IS and so far, I love it!!! I wish I could take a picture of it for you because it is a pretty brown color.
Here are a few pictures of what I have taken so far, I have had it for a total of 4 hours!! I tried to get some of Madelynn and Bella, but I will have to keep working on that. But I did get some good garden pictures, you can see our peas and carrots and beans are really starting to grow. I am so excited!! Tomorrow I get to plant squash and tomatoes, hurray!!
Here are our peas.
Here is a bean.
Here is our baby peach tree, if you look closely you can see lots of new buds and leaves. And of course the beautiful Madelynn!!
And last of all, here is our fence all mended from the storm a few weeks ago!! I have an awesome husband who can fix anything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment