Wednesday, February 6, 2008
We love to SING!!!!
FYI - you can pause the music at the bottom of my blog while you watch the clip.
Madelynn went to nursey with her cousins, Kennedy and MacKenzie, in their ward two weeks ago. They had a super fun time and sang lots of songs. I didn't think much of it until we got home from Disneyland a few days later and she was in the tub and put her hands up to her eyes and wanted to sing. I was confused at her request because usually when she puts her hands up to her eyes, it is to play peek-a-boo, not to sing. I quickly figured out that she wanted to sing Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree and we sang it about 10 times in the tub. It has since become her favorite song and can do all of the signs in just two weeks. I think that is dang good for an 18 month old. I tried to catch it on camera and although she isn't doing all of the sings in this clip, she does do most of them. I was going to try to get her to do it again to get a better video, but the camera got dropped yesterday and so I think this is going to be the best that we get for a while. My favorite part is when you sing 'it wasn't really so.." and she shakes her finger, it is soooo cute!! Anyway, enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was cute I really liked it.
Post a Comment