This one was just for fun, but it ended up being one of the better pictures, ooh-la-la!!
Believe it or not, I had someone ask me this evening if I was going to have another baby. I thought it was kinda obvious, but maybe it's just me, I don't know. For about the last month or so every week at church we have had someone new come up to us and say "I didn't know you were pregnant!!!" I can just imagine when we walk in to church with the baby in a few weeks we will have someone ask us why we adopted or something like that!!
2 comments:
You are getting so close! Funny that people are just seeing that you are pregnant. People can tell on me by like 12 weeks. You look so cute! Hang in there!
You look so cute!!! I'm happy to hear everything is going well in your prenancy!!! two more months and we can start trying!!!!! BTW What are you having?
Post a Comment